The Governing Board of the Dubrovnik Port Authority concluded at a session held at the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure that it maintains its previous position that the formal and legal conditions for concluding a concession agreement for the Gruž terminal with the Turkish-French consortium Dubrovnik International Cruise Port Investment (DICPI) ).Director Dubrovnik Port Authority Blaž Pezo said that according to that conclusion there are no legal elements, and in accordance with the current procedure, that the contract on the construction of the port terminal will be signed with a potential concessionaire on Monday, October 9. “According to the current legal analysis of the law firm we hired, not all the prerequisites for signing the contract have been met”, Said Pezo.Last week, DICPI launched a conciliation process in which the Dubrovnik Port Authority will participate. “If no agreement is reached in that procedure, according to their announcements, they will initiate arbitration. We are ready for that arbitrationSaid Pezo. Pezo pointed out that he considered unfounded the possible request of DICPI for compensation in the amount of HRK 920 million. Minister of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure Oleg Butković once pointed out that the pre-contract was terminated, among other things, because they asked the DICPI for state guarantees for the terminal project, which was completely contrary to the terms of the concession tender.Source: HRTRelated news: Fewer trips, passengers and days of stay of foreign ships for cruises
Cross Plains, In. — Ripley County Sheriff Jeff Cumberworth says two motorcyclists were hurt Sunday, one critically.The report says at 3 p.m. David Williams, 54, of Anderson, failed to negotiate a curve on State Road 129 north of Cross Plains and drove off the road. Williams and his passenger, Gale Oldham, 49, of New Castle were both thrown from the motorcycle. Williams was transported for treatment to Margaret Mary Health in Batesville. Oldham was flown to a Louisville area hospital in critical condition.The crash remains under investigation.
Source: Skysports Juventus are interested in signing Paul Pogba back from Manchester United, according to Sky in Italy.The Italian champions have made contact with Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola over a potential summer move for the France international.Sky in Italy understand that Manchester United have been informed of Juventus’ interest.Pogba first joined Juve on a free transfer in 2012 after struggling to secure regular first-team football at Old Trafford.The midfielder enjoyed four successful seasons in Turin before rejoining United in 2016 for a then world-record fee of £89m.Pogba has experienced mixed fortunes during his second spell in Manchester, scoring 31 goals in 135 games since returning to the club.The 2018 World Cup winner still has two years remaining on his current deal at United, with the club holding an option to trigger a further 12-month extension to his contract.Real Madrid have also been linked with Pogba and the midfielder fuelled speculation he could move to the Bernabeu this summer after describing the club as “a dream for anyone” in April.Juventus, meanwhile, are still without a manager following Massimiliano Allegri’s departure at the end of the season.Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri is the favourite to replace Allegri at the Allianz Stadium, according to Sky in Italy.